Corgenix headquarters and manufacturing operation is located at 11575 Main Street, Suite 400, Broomfield, Colorado 80020, USA. The site is an FDA registered 32,400 sq. ft. Class BA-1 facility in the Broomfield Corporate Center.
Within the Broomfield facility, approximately 12,000 sq. ft. is dedicated laboratory and controlled environmental areas for production. This includes areas designated for incoming component testing and qualification, general reagent preparation, in-process production and storage, assay (product) production, final product assembly including packaging and labeling, and testing.
Our headquarters facility maintains a state-of-the-art security system to ensure protection of all fixed assets. The system includes:
- Access Control: Full unapproved access coverage including entry alarms, glass breakage monitors and infrared sensors, along with security cards controlling access to entrances, laboratories and other critical areas. The main entrance features double door access with air lock control.
- Video Monitoring: The facility has around the clock video monitoring of laboratories and all entrances, with secure access via HTTP.
- Critical Condition Monitoring: All temperature for critical equipment is monitored around the lock by an outside security company. Ultralow freezers have automatic liquid nitrogen backup; freezers and refrigerators have redundant compressors activated automatically during a primary system malfunction.
- Corgenix employs a system to ensure maximum data security using external co-hosting service for all software and critical data storage and maintenance. The service provider is a “Microsoft Gold Service Partner”, having held that designation for a number of years. The company is one of thirteen members of an elite committee formed by Microsoft to assist in the development and deployment of secure computing on the Microsoft platform, and was previously recognized as Microsoft’s “Security Partner of the Year”.
- The co-hosting service provider manages electronic information security for major health services and financial service companies, and applies strict regulations around data security and privacy.